Rainer's Stamp Corner  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Subjects > User Meetings, Exhibition, Fairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Stamp Show-NY 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Stamp Show-NY 2016
    Posted: 18 August 2014 at 6:08pm

There is still much time, but maybe we should start to plan a NTPSC Meeting at World Stamp Show 2016 in New York.

http://www.ny2016.org/

I plan to be there with my wife and would love to meet other NTPSC members either informal or at a formal NTPSC meeting.

Rainer View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2015 at 10:07am

Greetings,

an update, i have booked the Hotel for my wife and me at that Show. Maybe other members could also post here if they plan to attend the Show so we can arrange a meeting.

gemtree View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2015 at 6:20am
I believe a meeting is already planned; and we are sharing a booth with the India collectors.  I am entering a single frame exhibit and plan on being at our meeting.  I look forward to seeing you at there.
Best regards, Ed Gosnell
gemtree
colinhepper View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colinhepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2015 at 6:49am
I will be attending the show for the first four days. We are sharing a booth with the India Study Circle for the duration of the show so we need members to help with manning the booth. It would be appreciated if any members attending could let me know if you would be able to help with manning the booth and on which days.
Colin Hepper
colinhepper
colinhepper View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colinhepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 6:43am
While at the show I hope to be attending the Royal Philatelic Society dinner on May 31 at the Loeb Boathouse. If there are any other RPSL members attending we could arrange to have a table together. 
colinhepper
gemtree View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 3:54pm
Has a date been set for the NTPSC meeeting at this show?  I am wanting to book a hotel room and wish to be sure that I am in town on the correct day for the meeting.  Once I have finalized my plans, I would be happy to volunteer some time to man our booth on the days I will be there.  I have also worked up a power point presentation on mail relating to the Nepalese involvement in the Indian Sepoy Rebellion of 1857-58 which might be of some interest to both the collectors of Nepal and India.  I am wondering if it would be possible to make such a presentation at our meeting or as a separate talk at the show.
Ed Gosnell
gemtree
Alan View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2015 at 11:49pm

I plan to be at NY2016 for the entire show. Just need to know when to stop by the booth and help out. I will be doing similar booth duty for several organizations.

Alan Warren

Rainer View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2015 at 6:42am

As indicated earlier, i will be there with my wife for the entire show. But unles there is a site program for accompanying wives, my time at the show may be limited.
And, i have entered my Tibet collection (5 Frames) at the show but will learn only in a few months time if the collection is accepted.

Edited by Rainer - 21 September 2015 at 6:42am
Rainer View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2015 at 4:48am
My Tibet Collection has been accepted at NV 2016 and i am currently translating the same into English. Would love to meet some fellow members coming year in NY.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic