Rainer's Stamp Corner  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Subjects > Feedback, Critique and Praise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NTPSC Website Makeover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NTPSC Website Makeover
    Posted: 06 November 2013 at 11:59pm
Dear Rainer,
Nice job on the New NYPSC homepage, etc.  I particularly like the idea of a Showcase section although the picture of the Tibet sheet is not coming up for me.  I just get an empty block of space with a little red "x" in the upper left margin.  I will try to send a couple of pictures for this section in a few days.  Thanks for your work on the upgrade and on this site in general. I note that the number of forum members has increased significantly over the last few months.  Although the site is not being used as much as it should be for discussion, there is obviously an audience for it.
Best regards, Ed Gosnell 
gemtree
Rainer View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2013 at 5:25am
Dear Ed,

thanks..., i have corrected the showcase image problem, in fact i still do not know why it appeared, apparently during the upload process something got wrong.

Looking forward to your input for the showcase page..., and I agree, the participation is far from satisfying. A good number of users but few activities.., were are all hiding?

We have to be more active on the internet t attract young and new collectors. Its good t buy items these days on the internet but if we do not find new collectors we are not able to sell our collections later on!
Rainer View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2013 at 11:22am
I did a further enhancement on the Showcase page. Have invested in some additional software ..., have a look and let me know your opinion..
Rainer View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2014 at 5:20pm

I have added a Feedback/Contact form on the NTPSC site with some Topics / subject selectable. The goal is to have direct Email addresses removed from the site

Currently the Receiver of the mail is myself and i will forward the mail received to the proper recipient, but with the next Software update it is planned to make the receiver of the mail (Editor, Secretary, President etc. selectable.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic