Rainer's Stamp Corner  

Forum Home Forum Home > Nepal > Pashupati Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Pashupati Edition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Gosnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Pashupati Edition
    Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:01am
I just noticed on eBay that Colin Hepper has updated his book on the Pashupati issues and has it for sale.  The cost is $65.00 post paid.  I have found that such handbooks more than pay for themselves by allowing one to recognize underpriced specialized material on eBay and in dealers' stocks.  I have his original edition and look forward to reading the update which I just ordered.
Ed Gosnell
Ed Gosnell View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Gosnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:18am
I received Colin's Hepper's book several weeks ago and have just got around to really reading it.  He has done a great job!  It has many improvements, corrections and additions to his original edition.  It is a beautiful book, well bound with a number of color pictures and a load of new information.  I would highly recommend it if you have an interest in the Pashupati issues.  It is now for sale on eBay for $45.00 US + $6.00 for shipping.  It is worth every penny.  Type in Nepal Books in the stamp catagory and it will pop up.   
Ed Gosnell
colinhepper View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colinhepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 7:17pm
Thanks for the recommendation.  Colin
colinhepper
Creson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2021 at 5:59pm
Hello, I am David Creson, new here but far from new! I looked on ebay and cannot find above discussed book. Can someone direct me to a book source please
Kind regards
David Creson
bigstampguy@yahoo.com
gemtree View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gemtree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2021 at 7:57pm
Try Amazon or contact Colin Hepper directly.  He is the president of the NTPSC. 
gemtree
Creson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2021 at 8:32pm
Thank, never thought of Amazon.kind regards David
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic