Rainer's Stamp Corner  

Forum Home Forum Home > Tibet > Tibet Postmarks and Postal History
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

mCHO[MO]RAG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Lion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mCHO[MO]RAG
    Posted: 05 August 2016 at 5:19pm
Hi all !
Further the publication by Bo Olson of an unearthed treasure, i.e. the "mChomorag" cover, in the last issue of P.H., I prepared a paper sent some days ago to Richard, "the editor", to appear in the next issue. This concerns in part the dating of this extraordinary cover, and otherwise, some other considerations !
I will obviously not disclose my findings here yet. Except that it is a "rather" early cover. Nevertheless, if somebody reading this "appeal" possesses such items in his collection,undisclosed for some reasons, maybe it is now time to disclose them. Any piece of information, so tiny it may be, will be useful.
Just for the sake of scientific advancement and knowledge in Thibetan Philately and postal history - and, History at large.
Best, Ye smon.
Rainer View Drop Down
NTPSC Member
NTPSC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2016 at 4:53pm
Looking forward to your findings..., unfortunately i can not contribute to your request.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic